The Communications Group, a Little Rock-based marketing and public relations firm, received seven awards, including Best of Show, at the 2016 Prism Awards ceremony, presented by the Arkansas Chapter of Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
ComGroup’s law enforcement support campaign, Behind the Badge, took home the Best of Show award. Agency President, Dan Cowling, said, “We are intensely proud of the work we’ve done to support law enforcement in Central Arkansas with the Behind the Badge campaign. That it won Best of Show in the Prism Awards is validation for the importance of this campaign. It’s worth noting that Behind the Badge could not have happened without the support of our media and community partners.”
Cowling said that to-date, the Behind the Badge media partners have aired 1,716 TV and radio spots. The Behind the Badge campaign has received more than 1.5 million social media impressions with 6,249 pageviews on the campaign website, ARBehindTheBadge.com.
The Communications Group is honored to have received Prism Awards in the following categories:
- Best of Show: Behind the Badge Campaign
- Community Relations – Nonprofit Organization: Behind the Badge Campaign
- Media Relations: Behind the Badge Launch Event
- Institutional Programs – Nonprofit Organization: Kitchen|Fields Table Tour, for the Arkansas Soybean Promotion Board
- Multi-Media: Field to Film: Career Snapshot Series, for the Arkansas Soybean Promotion Board
- Advertising Support – Radio: Better Beginnings Radio Spot, “What Quality Sounds Like”
- Advertising Support – Print: Better Beginnings “What Quality Looks Like” Print Ad Series
For the second consecutive year, the Arkansas Soybean Promotion Board’s Field to Film: Career Snapshot Series was the winner in the Multi-Media category.
About The Communications Group: The Communications Group is a full-service marketing, public relations and advertising firm in Little Rock, Arkansas. For 29 years ComGroup has been empowering experienced and creative communicators to help organizations solve their marketing and public relations challenges. The Communications Group has been representing local, regional and national accounts since 1987.